KeePass 1.20 available!
KeePass 1.20 has been released today!
You can get it here:
Download KeePass 1.20.
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from any
previous 1.x version to 1.20. KeePass 1.20 is 100% backward
compatible with previous versions.
This release features a database color option (to recolor the main icon and
the tray icon), a more powerful search, support for auto-typing into windows
that are using different keyboard layouts, and various minor improvements.
Hash sums and
OpenPGP signatures for integrity checking
are available. New translations
are available, too.
If you like KeePass, please don't forget to donate.
Changes from 1.19b to 1.20:
- Added option to specify a database color; by specifying a
color, the main window icon and the tray icon are recolored.
- When searching for a string containing a whitespace
character, KeePass now splits the terms and reports all
entries containing all of the terms (e.g. when you search for
"Forum KeePass" without the quotes, all entries containing
both "Forum" and "KeePass" are reported); the order of the
terms is arbitrary; if you want to search for a term
containing whitespace, enclose the term in quotes.
- Added support for sending keystrokes (auto-type) to windows
that are using different keyboard layouts.
- Improved version formatting in update dialog.
- On Windows Vista and higher, the restart dialog after
changing the language is now shown as modern task dialog.
- KeePassLibC can now be compiled in debug x64 and release
Unicode x64 mode.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
Plugins and Extensions
Useful little plugins and extensions that
provide additional functionality (import /
export, database backup, ...).