KeePass 1.22 available!
KeePass 1.22 has been released today!
You can get it here:
Download KeePass 1.22.
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from any
previous 1.x version to 1.22. KeePass 1.22 is 100% backward
compatible with previous versions.
Hash sums and
OpenPGP signatures for integrity checking
are available. New translations
are available, too.
For a comparison of the current KeePass 1.22 and 2.18, see:
If you like KeePass, please don't forget to donate.
Changes from 1.21 to 1.22:
window definitions in custom window-sequence pairs
are now Spr-compiled (i.e. placeholders,
field references, etc. can be used).
- Auto-Type: entry titles are now Spr-compiled before being
compared with the target window title.
- Added support for '
s' HTML tag in the notes field (in the
entry view of the main window the marked text is striked out).
- Supported HTML tags (
are now removed from notes before showing them in the main entry list.
- Regular expression replacements can now be applied to the
notes before showing them in the main entry list (the
items in the configuration file specify the
regular expressions and
KeeNotesFormat# the replacements).
- Added option to select a different font for notes ('Tools' ->
'Options' -> tab 'Interface' -> button 'Select Notes Font').
- Ensuring same keyboard layouts during auto-type is now
optional (option enabled by default).
- Added regular expression support in x64 builds.
- Master key transformations
are now computed in two threads in
x64 builds, too; on dual/multi core processors this results
in almost twice the performance as before (by doubling the
amount of rounds you'll get the same waiting time as in 1.21,
but the protection against dictionary and guessing attacks is
- Improved key transformation delay calculation.
- The program options are now also accessible while the
database is locked.
- Column headers in a search results list are now unclickable
(search results cannot be sorted anyway).
- Improved string translation in task dialogs.
- Improved dialog display state handling.
- Added '
@' and '
`' to the printable 7-bit ASCII
- Merged simple and extended special character spaces to one
special character space.
- Reduced control character space from 60 to 32.
- Upgraded to Boost libraries version 1.49.0.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
- The 'Add Entry' tray context menu command is now disabled
when a dialog is displayed.
- The toolbar state is now updated after clicking a group link
in the entry details view.
Plugins and Extensions
Useful little plugins and extensions that
provide additional functionality (import /
export, database backup, ...).