KeePass 1.28 available!
KeePass 1.28 has been released today!
You can get it here:
Download KeePass 1.28.
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from any
previous 1.x version to 1.28. KeePass 1.28 is 100% backward
compatible with previous versions.
KeePass 1.28 mainly features user interface and integration
enhancements, and various other minor new features and improvements.
Hash sums and
OpenPGP signatures for integrity checking
are available. New translations
are available, too.
For a comparison of the current KeePass 1.28 and 2.27, see:
If you like KeePass, please don't forget to donate.
Changes from 1.27 to 1.28:
- The estimated password quality
(in bits) is now displayed on
the quality progress bar, and right of the quality progress
bar the length of the password is displayed.
- Pattern-based password generator:
^' character now
removes the next character from the current custom character
set (for example,
[a^y] contains all lower-case alphanumeric
characters except '
- In the cases where Windows would display outdated thumbnail
and peek preview images for the main window, KeePass now
requests Windows to use a static bitmap instead (showing only
the KeePass logo).
- While saving a database, a shutdown block reason is now
- Improved input control focusing in the
master key dialog
after displaying a validation error message.
- When duplicating an entry, the last modification time is now
copied from the source entry.
- Improved window message relaying when KeePass is minimized to
- Upgraded installer.
- Upgraded to Boost libraries version 1.56.0.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
- Key provider plugins are now remembered correctly (if the
option 'Remember key sources' is enabled).
Plugins and Extensions
Useful little plugins and extensions that
provide additional functionality (import /
export, database backup, ...).