KeePass 2.32 available!
KeePass 2.32 has been released today!
You can get it here:
Download KeePass 2.32.
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from any
previous 2.x version to 2.32.
KeePass 2.32 mainly features integration and auto-type
enhancements, and various other minor new features and improvements.
Hash sums and
OpenPGP signatures for integrity checking
are available, and program binaries are digitally signed (Authenticode).
New translations are available, too.
For a comparison of the current KeePass 1.31 and 2.32, see:
If you like KeePass, please don't forget to donate.
Changes from 2.31 to 2.32:
- The quick search box (in the toolbar of the main window) now
supports searching using a
regular expression; in order to
indicate that the search text is a regular expression,
enclose it in '
//'; for example, performing a quick search
//Michael|Adam//' shows all entries containing 'Michael'
- Added 'Advanced' tab in the
'Open From URL' dialog (easily
extensible by plugins); added options: timeout,
pre-authenticate, HTTP/HTTPS/WebDAV user agent and 100-Continue
behavior, FTP passive mode.
- Added per-user Start Menu Internet Application detection.
- When selecting an entry in the main entry list, its parent
group is now selected automatically in the group tree view.
- Auto-Type matching:
added option 'Expired entries can match'
(turned off by default, i.e. expired entries are ignored).
- Added option 'Always show global auto-type entry selection
dialog' (to show the dialog even when no or one entry is
found for the currently active target window; turned off by
- Added support for importing
nPassword 22.214.171.124 NPW files.
- In triggers and KPScript,
an import/export module can now be
specified both using its display name and its format name.
- When running under .NET 4.5 or higher, secure connections
(e.g. for WebDAV) now support TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 (in
addition to SSL 3 and TLS 1.0).
- Added Mono workaround: when running on the Unity or Pantheon
desktop, KeePass now does not try to instantiate a tray icon
anymore; if you want a tray icon on Unity/Pantheon, use the
application indicator plugin.
- Added workaround for Mono not implementing the property
SystemInformation.SmallIconSize for Mac OS X systems.
- Added command line parameter
-wa-disable:' for disabling
specific Mono workarounds (IDs separated by commas).
- KPScript: if the value
of a '
-ref-*:' parameter is enclosed
//', it is now treated as a regular expression, which
must occur in the entry field for an entry to match.
- KPScript: .NET 4.0/4.5 is now preferred, if installed.
- KPScript: enhanced high DPI support.
- Auto-Type: improved compatibility with target windows that
handle activation slowly and ignore any input until being
ready (like Microsoft Edge).
- Auto-Type: improved sending of characters that are typically
realized with the AltGr key.
- When editing a custom entry string,
the value text box now has the initial focus.
- Improved image/icon shrinking.
- Improved icon recoloring on high DPI resolutions.
- Changed some ICO files such that higher resolution images are used.
- Changed some PNG files to workaround the image DPI scaling
behavior on Windows XP.
- Improved new-line filtering in the main entry view.
- When trying to use the Windows user account
as part of a composite master key fails,
a more detailed error message is displayed now.
- The 'About' dialog now indicates whether the current build is
a development snapshot.
- Changed code signing certificate.
- Upgraded installer.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
- After an incomplete drag&drop
operation over the group tree view,
the previous group selection is now restored.