KeePass 2.34 available!
KeePass 2.34 has been released today!
You can get it here:
Download KeePass 2.34.
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from any
previous 2.x version to 2.34.
KeePass 2.34 mainly features an improved update check,
user interface enhancements, and various other minor new features and improvements.
Hash sums and
OpenPGP signatures for integrity checking
are available, and program binaries are digitally signed (Authenticode).
New translations are available, too.
For a comparison of the current KeePass 1.31 and 2.34, see:
If you like KeePass, please don't forget to donate.
Changes from 2.33 to 2.34:
- The version information file (which the optional
downloads to see if there exists a newer version) is now
digitally signed (using RSA-4096 / SHA-512); furthermore, it
is downloaded over HTTPS.
- Added option 'Lock workspace when minimizing main window to
- Added option 'Esc minimizes to tray instead of locking the
- Added Ctrl+Q shortcut for
closing KeePass (as alternative to
bit for disabling the 'Check for Updates' menu item.
- The installers (regular and MSI) now create an empty
'Plugins' folder in the application directory, and the
portable package now also contains such a folder.
- Plugins: added support for digitally signed
version information files.
- Plugins are now loaded only directly from the application
directory and from any subdirectory of the 'Plugins' folder
in the application directory.
- Improved startup performance (by filtering plugin candidates).
- When closing a database, KeePass now searches and deletes any
temporary files that may have been created and forgotten by
MSHTML when printing failed.
- CHM help file: improved high DPI support.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
Plugins and Extensions
Useful little plugins and extensions that
provide additional functionality (import /
export, database backup, ...).