KeePass 1.23 available!
KeePass 1.23 has been released today!
You can get it here:
Download KeePass 1.23.
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from any
previous 1.x version to 1.23. KeePass 1.23 is 100% backward
compatible with previous versions.
Hash sums and
OpenPGP signatures for integrity checking
are available. New translations
are available, too.
For a comparison of the current KeePass 1.23 and 2.19, see:
If you like KeePass, please don't forget to donate.
Changes from 1.22 to 1.23:
- When trying to delete entries, the confirmation dialog now
shows a short summary of the entries that will be deleted.
- Added date/time placeholders:
- Improved UI update when using a TAN entry.
- The last modification time of a TAN entry is now updated when
- Improved behavior when trying to shutdown the system while
KeePass is running.
- KeePass does not block the system shutdown anymore when a
dialog is displayed but no database is opened.
- LNGX files aren't shown in the translation selection dialog
- Improved KDB data validation.
- Improved multi-byte to Unicode and Unicode to multi-byte
string conversions (less memory is required now).
- Changed versioning scheme in file version information blocks
from digit- to component-based.
- Upgraded installer.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
- HTML export:
XML special characters in URL links and attachment names are now encoded.
- HTML export: group trees are not encoded twice anymore.
Plugins and Extensions
Useful little plugins and extensions that
provide additional functionality (import /
export, database backup, ...).