KeePass 2.33 available!
KeePass 2.33 has been released today!
You can get it here:
Download KeePass 2.33.
This is a stable release. It is recommended to upgrade from any
previous 2.x version to 2.33.
KeePass 2.33 mainly features database synchronization improvements,
user interface enhancements, and various other minor new features and improvements.
Hash sums and
OpenPGP signatures for integrity checking
are available, and program binaries are digitally signed (Authenticode).
New translations are available, too.
For a comparison of the current KeePass 1.31 and 2.33, see:
If you like KeePass, please don't forget to donate.
Changes from 2.32 to 2.33:
- Added commands in the group context menu (under 'Rearrange'):
'Expand Recursively' and 'Collapse Recursively'.
- Added option 'When selecting an entry, automatically select
its parent group, too' (turned on by default).
- Added placeholders
for data of the group that is currently
selected in the main window:
- While importing/synchronizing,
indeterminate progress is now
displayed on the taskbar button (on Windows 7 and higher).
- Added optional parameters 'Filter - Group' and 'Filter - Tag'
for the 'Export active database' trigger action.
- Pressing the Escape key in the main window now
workspace (independent of the current database locking state,
in contrast to Ctrl+L).
- Added option 'Extra-safe file transactions' in 'Tools' ->
'Options' -> tab 'Advanced'.
- Added customization
option to specify how often the
master key dialog
appears when entering incorrect master keys.
- Plugins: added event '
FormLoadPost' for the main window.
GetEntryString' command now supports the
-Spr' option, which causes KPScript to Spr-compile the field
value (i.e. placeholders are replaced,
field references are resolved,
environment variables are inserted, etc.).
- Improved database synchronization performance.
- Improved object reordering during a database synchronization
for new and relocated groups/entries.
- Improved synchronization of deleted objects information.
- Improved database synchronization to prevent implicit object
- HTML export/printing: the notes column now is twice as wide
as the other columns.
- When entering a Spr-variant password in the entry dialog, the
quality estimation is now disabled.
- Group tooltips are now displayed for about 30 seconds.
- The root group is now always expanded when opening a database.
- Improved private mode browser detection.
- Improved DPI awareness declaration (on Windows 10 and higher).
- Improved regular expression searching performance in usual
- Improved natural string comparison performance (on Unix-like
- Improved mnemonic characters in the 'Rearrange' menus.
- Upgraded installer.
- Various UI text improvements.
- Various code optimizations.
- Minor other improvements.
Plugins and Extensions
Useful little plugins and extensions that
provide additional functionality (import /
export, database backup, ...).